Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, send an email to the Company and in connection with other activities, services, special offers/deals from other websites, features or resources we make available on our Site, other websites that offer special offers/deals of the Company’s products or partner sites. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Tip Top Tours may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
How we protect your information
- - To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests or send special offers..
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Tip Top Tours uses the SecurePay Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. SecurePay processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the SecurePay gateway are secured payments. Payments are fully automated. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Tip Top Tours or any outside party. All transactions are performed under 256 Bit SSL Certificate. All transaction data is encrypted for storage within SecurePay's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data. SecurePay at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Tip Top Tours.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Terms and Conditions of Ticket and Gift Card Purchasing
- The customer agrees that all information provided in your submission is accurate and true.
- The customer will not portray or act in a rude manner to the tour guide, venue staff, other customers on the tour and any members of the public. If so, the tour guide has the right to tell the customer to leave.
- The customer will not arrive on the tour with any illegal substances in their body or with an alcohol content that makes them act in a rude manner towards the tour guide, venue staff, other customers on the tour and any members of the public. If so, the tour guide has the right to tell the customer to leave.
- All customers on the Buzzing Bar tour must be over the age of 18.
- Tickets purchased from Tip Top Tours may not be re-sold for commercial or promotional purposes without the consent of Tip Top Tours Pty. Ltd.
- Terms and Conditions at any time may vary by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
- Tickets can not be cancelled within 48 hours of the tour start time. Tip Top Tours Pty. Ltd. will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled or re scheduled. If the customer contacts Tip Top Tours Pty. Ltd., Management have the right to determine whether the customer can receive a refund. This will be determined on a case by case scenario.
- For the Buzzing Bar tour, you are required to bring a form of ID. If you do not, the venue has the right to refuse your sample and Tip Top Tours Pty. Ltd. will not provide a reimbursement of any amount of the ticket price.
- If there are less than 3 people scheduled to attend the Buzzing Bar Tour, Fabulous Food Tour or the Delicious Dessert Tour, Tip Top Tours Pty. Ltd. have the ability to cancel the tour for the scheduled date and if so, will offer the customer a complete refund.
- If there is less than 2 people scheduled to attend the Charming Chocolate Tour, Tip Top Tours Pty. Ltd. have the ability to cancel the tour for the scheduled date and if so, will offer the customer a complete refund.
- If a customer purchases a gift voucher, the gift voucher must be applied to the respective tour chosen by the customer for the recipient. Additionally, the number of tickets purchased on the gift voucher must be applied by the recipient as an absolute minimum, otherwise if the recipient chooses to purchase less tickets than the gift voucher states, they will forfeit the remaining tickets and these lost tickets will be non-refundable. If the recipient chooses more tickets than the voucher states, the voucher total will be deducted from the total amount owed and the final amount owed will be the total ticket price minus the gift voucher applied.
- Cancellation of a tour may occur due to extreme weather. Tours are cancelled when the temperatures are predicted to be over 41 degrees Celsius 48 hours prior to the tour. The Tip Top Tours team will contact customers if a circumstance like this occurs. Customers will have the choice of a full refund or choosing another date for their booked tour.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Tip Top Tours Pty. Ltd.
This document was last updated on January 15, 2018